Friday, February 27, 2009

my second thought...and my own word...

i dun wanna be the third person anymore...
i wanna to be the first..at least if not in ur eyes..but in ur heart..

i dun want a third class attention...
i want the first class attention..even i need to wait for that...

i dun wanna be a loser...
I wanna be a winner...even im not deserve to be a winner always...

i dun wanna be a hater...
i want to be a lover...

i dun wanna waste my time...
i want to spend it all with love...

i dun wanna waste my love...
i want it go to someone who appreciated that...

i dun wanna miss a chances...
coz i know i dun get it always...

i dun want to regret one day...
because i know how its feel for realise its too late...

i dun wanna be a lonely person...
i wanna my life full with happy person..

i dun wanna leave without life...
i want to enjoy my life and have a real life...

i dun wanna stop smiling...
i want to keep smiling...

i dun want any fake hope...
i want to have a real hope...

i dun wanna feel hurts...
i want to feel happy...

with all this things..
i know i am nobody...
i dun deserve it at all...
im just a human being...
because this is what we call life...
but i know...
if i always appreciated my life...
think positive...
never loose a hope...
always have a faith...
appreciated wut i have now...
i will always have a chance... to get at least 3 things i want...
because... what you give.. you will get back...

from me...
-ary-

No comments: