Thursday, February 26, 2009

aku ditag amy dlm facebook...hehehe...

aku dah jwp tag di ani dlm fb...so korg yg mana masuk blog aku plak yg kena jawap.... DIULANG.. yang mana telah menjejakkan kaki dlm blog aku kena jawap ni yer..brmakna..semua orglah yerr.....hehehe

Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Don't send a message, leave a comment on here. Next, re-post this in your notes and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.

Follow this format.

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
6. Describe me in one word.
7. What was your first impression?
8. Do you still think that way about me now?
9. What reminds you of me?
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
11. How well do you know me?
12. When's the last time you saw me?
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
15. What is my best attribute?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. a fren
2. yup..
3. year 2007, 3rd sem at our class
4. no..as a fren yup...
5. already pick 1, 'My lurve'..don know why..juz it suits 4 u.
6. SEXY!...he..he..no lah.. my answer is 'MATURED'
7. gurlish (wen wear tudung) & garang in our class...
8. NOT anymore!
9. ur +ve advices & kindness 2 spend time wif me & frens
10. a spirit of 'ChangeS'..as a truly fren..really2 wanna see u in hepi & suitable relationship..
11. juz a little bit enough..to guest ur reactions of sum 'cases'..
12. 3 hours & 30 minutes ago...(now its 12.08 a.m, 27 Feb)
13. so far...no.
14. no..but i still wanna know what do u say about me..he..he..
15. ur voice!

Ary said...

hahaha...myluv..myluv....noty kan...im NOT gurlish okey...i think rite i miss u 13 hour 10 minit already ( if im not mistaken with my math...hahaha).. :P