Sunday, June 14, 2009

my weekend...

happy weekend kwn2...

my parent was here...abah doing his father job taking kabir to workshop...now kabir has new tyre..hehehe...thanks abah...n we all family celebrating fatherday n mother day in da same time day spontainious...without any plan...start with mak telling me n abang..she want to eat pizza since all my family there..so me n abang tell others to check on domino's menu n talk bout why not makan2 session become a celebratio for fathersday n my mom birthday... we all sharing the money without asking abah to pay for it...n abang n wifey went bought some cakes...abah has his own cakes for fathers day...n mak has her ice cream cake...its a early birthday wishing for them..since the exact day..we all their daughter n sons not be able to be around them..my mom birthday is in this 17th...so..whole family eatig together really make them seems so happy...hehehe...then they went back to alor setar lastnite..me n kakak head back to shah alam..

n i bought some new fragnance perfume last night when i went to body shop to buy my new facial wash..suddently my sister open the paper bag this morning to see what i bought...and she laught so loud...

she said: What...a roses??...hahaha..what wrong with u?...

me:huh...salahkah??..i used it for working lah....

she said : whatever....i pray to god..u working at dbp like forever...


and my baby-love...when i told her i wanna cut my hair...she said she dun like my hair too short..in other term...for her...she dunt like me getting the hair cut...maybe...hehehe...but actually..my hair is very soft type...so if i cut my hair to short.u can see my skin tru it...so i think need to change my hair style from now on...

so now...i think since im working now...I feel i need a change. im a lil bit change... hurmm... hurm....hope im changing in positive way...not negative...because i am no more a kids...or teenagers...i am grown up now..so why not change a lil bit for my self aite..

this is for my baby-love...

"the greatest gift to my eyesight is having my eyes set on you..."

so..how was ur weekend?...

1 comment:

violet said...

thanks..hope u owez hepi there...