Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just express what you feel...

How would our lives look without love? I already went thru mine without it. Love is the best thing that can happen to a everyone. It lets us feel eveything..makes us happy, sometimes sad, but i bet most of it is happy. So, for me, love as much as you can and don’t be afraid to say “magic words” to someone special for you, anytime you feel like it and in as many different ways as you can imagine.It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone… but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.So appreciated the one you have now..



Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darknest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light
I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me to the ground again

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrance
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over
your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

Don’t find love, let love find you.
That’s why it’s called falling in love,
because you don’t force yourself to fall, you just fall.

No comments: