Friday, February 12, 2010

for you..

Baby...

i love you...so much....

Lately i realise how lucky i am to have you...and how unlucky i am because i cannot married you...

Baby..u tak tawu yang i nak sangat kawin dgn u...

Baby..i xnak menidakkan ketentuan ilahi..i tau i dilahirkan sebagai perempuan...

I tawu semua ni salah...tue sebb i xpernah persoalkan kenapa seua ni jadi...

Tapi bby...i sakit..mcm you sakit...sakit bila tawu u takkan selamanya jadi milik i..

U dunno how i feel for having you,hugging you...kissing you.. but knowing that i cannot have you forever...

Loving you is the thing i try to avoid..because i already know how it feel losing someone we love the most...

I know im going to felt this again when i losing..

I know if allow myself to love you..im going to hurt again...

Baby... you dunno how it feel when we got our strenght back..but we need to let it go again..

Baby...

Thank you for coming into my life..
Thank you for giving me chance to love you this much...
Thank you for sincerely love me with all your heart...

I know no one can love me the way you do...
I know no one can be as lucky i am to have you..

Baby..trust me..

I love you so much from buttom of my heart...

I never ever replace you..
I never ever try to love other people again..just like i love u..


Baby...thanks for giving my life back..

I know this decision is good for you...for us..

so you tak perlu rasa susah hati lagi..

but believe me baby sayang..

I sayang you sampai akhir nafas i..

Sebb you satu2nya insan..yang tawu menghargai i..

I tak pernah salahkan you apa pun..

I halalkan semuanya yg i pernah berikan pada you..

Minta maaf baby...

Dari hujung rambut sampai hujung kaki..utk semua kesalahan i...

Terima Kasih...Sebb ada dala hidup i...

I love you baby sayang...I love you for the rest of my life..

-ary-

No comments: