Sunday, October 12, 2008

be my gurl...

syg...i choose u over her...i choose to luv u then her...i choose to be wif u over her..i choose to spend my time wif u then her..i choose to let her go not u...i choose to get hurt from u not from her..the reason why?



i luv u before i get close to u...

i luv u before i know u much more...

i luv u because i close to u then her...

i luv u because for me u r so special inside n my sweet talker...

i luv u because u tellin me da truth...

i luv the way u talk..

i luv ur smile..

i luv ur smell...

i luv u been noty..

i luv u when u talk..

i luv u the way u move...

i luv u because i think i know u more then ur bf...

i luv u because i think there's something inside u that need me to be around u n cares for u..

i luv u because i think u need a frend like me beside u...

i luv u because i need u so bad...

i luv u because u r the reason why i can forget my pass..

i luv u because u r the reason why i can smile again..

i luv u because i think i needed by someone...

i luv u because u never fail to make me forgive u when i mad...

but the important thing is... i luv u for the reason who u r...



i luv u syg..gimme chance to be wif u..i dun care bout u n ur bf..coz i already accept u as wut u r..coz i already know that u have a bf but still i cant stop luvin u..also i am different then them rite..so please...think bout it...i want to make it clear..if u r not accept me..then tell me..i try to stop...i will treat u juz like a fren...i juz want to stick wif u..think bout it..take ur time..n tell me ur decision ok...i will wait...i promise never let u hurt..i promise never let u feel lonely...i promise to always make u smile...i promise..i always be ur frend no matter wut happen between us...i promise,never stop taking care of u till u say stop...i promise...if u think u dun need me in ur life...i will disapear..i luv u baby..i do everything i can just to make sure u ok..just to make sure u r safe....so please...believe me..accept me in ur life..as i cant erase u in my life...till u make ur decision..i will wait syg..waiting ur answer..n i never disturd u at that time..if u miss me...need me..luv me..please...give me ur answer..then we work it up...ok..i miss u so much syg..take care...

No comments: